ERPConnect Services Core Platform
In 2014 I finished the work on the first version of ERPConnect Services Core. ECS Core is a service-oriented, claims-based and cloud-aware web application platform (SOA) to provide enterprise-wide, SAP-related REST and OData based web services.
The platform supports a Core REST service to access SAP objects such as BAPI or Tables. Web services may be published and accessed via Windows Azure Service Bus or within the company network. The installation and deployment process is handled using a Deployment Manager (see screenshot below).
Other features are:
- Secure Stores to securely save SAP credentials
- Single Sign-on (SSO) scenarios using SNC
- ECS Core Extensions (Plugins)
- API Key and Bearer Authentication
- Azure AD and Office 365 (SharePoint Online) support
- Web Service Designer support to extend ECS Core with custom services
Click here to show related blog posts.